Traction has a track record of creating impact for brands through content and experiences designed for the needs of today’s digital consumer. We believe that today, everything is interactive. We work with some of the world’s most recognized brands, from giant innovators to upstart trailblazers. We have received Small or Independent Agency of the Year recognition from publications like Ad Age, iMedia and the BMA for the past four years in a row. We are a full-service, digitally focused, hard-working, hard-playing, fiercely independent agency still on the rise after 15 years… and we’re looking for a talented Project Manager to help ensure that growth continues.
We are not just looking for an exceptional executer. We are looking for a strategically minded, integrated team member with a passion for doing great work. The breadth of work varies from managing web properties, integrated advertising campaigns, and videos, to daily maintenance requests. This role requires working closely with clients and our internal design and technical teams to scope, plan and build best-in-class customer-facing content and digital experiences. This person must strive to ensure that projects are delivered on time, on budget, and that all deliverables meet or exceed client expectations.
The ideal candidate...
- must be comfortable with ambiguity and be able to provide structure and leadership with limited direction.
- have the organizational skills of a project manager, the pixel-perfection of a designer, and the ability to converse fluently with technical teams.
- must be able to take a project and run with it, but know when to seek help from upper management.
- Support client services team in the ongoing oversight & maintenance of one our core accounts.
- Scope, plan, resource, and track projects such as websites, applications, integrated ad campaigns, videos and other digital marketing assets.
- Create SOW’s, project briefs, project schedules, status documentation and report financials.
- Collaboratively manage creative and technical teams to ensure successful delivery.
- Serve as the point person for all stakeholders.
- Solve problems creatively and be able to compromise without negatively impacting the work.
- Ensure timely & efficient development of all project deliverables.
Qualifications and Skills:
- 4-6 years of experience managing projects and/or resources at an advertising agency, web development studio or from the client-side.
- Solid understanding of interactive processes, timelines, estimates and budgets.
- Solid experience scoping, planning, managing, tracking and reporting.
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Solid understanding of marketing strategy and digital branding.
- Experience in project recruiting and resource management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organization, time management and negotiation skills.
- Experience using Workamajig, or a similar agency project management tool, is preferred.
- Experience with Content Management Systems (CMS) a bonus.
This is a full-time position and is based in San Francisco.