Here at Traction we are now looking for a Senior Front-End Developer to join our team in Sunnyvale. You will sit as part of our on-site team we have created at one of our leading clients. It’s here you will create and own leading projects as you drive a team forward and lead discussions with clear and effective communication.
You’ll not just code but this opportunity will see you play an integral role as you develop and lead advancing UI development projects. You don’t have to come with a digital agency background but you will understand how a start-up or mid-sized company operates working a single product.
- Create responsive HTML pages from design comps.
- Create CSS layout and animations, ensuring legacy browser support.
- Work with developers, designers, and project leaders to ensure code quality and design fidelity.
- Develop and optimize build tools and development systems to support ongoing projects.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Experience with frameworks such as AngularJS, React, Backbone, etc.
- Experience using and writing templates (Handlebars, Mustache, etc).
- Comfortable with package managers such as NPM, Gulp, or Grunt.
- Extensive experience debugging cross-browser/cross-platform compatibility issues.
- High attention to detail to maintain design integrity throughout the build process.
- Ability to implement well-structured Sass for maximum CSS maintainability.
- Adherence to W3C standards and specifications.
- Proficiency in version control systems such as Subversion and Git.
- General proficiency in Photoshop.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to clearly and professionally interact with clients.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- Skills in Node, WebGL, Docker, Ruby, PHP, and IT.
- Knowledge of accessibility specifications.
We’re an interactive agency in every sense of the word. More than digital, we fully engage every medium necessary to transform human behavior into consumer actions.
We’re on a mission to become one of the most in-demand agencies in the United States, sought out by the best brands in the world to design meaningful experiences for their customers. We are building something special and have the momentum, client base, and reputation to do great things. We are looking for exceptional individuals who are excited to be part of that mission to join our team.