The Job: Traction is looking for a Full Stack Developer. You should have prior experience architecting and developing advanced dynamic projects involving technologies for Front-end, Back-end, Database, DevOps and Mobile, as well as leading teams of engineers working on these projects.
We’re on a mission to become one of the most in-demand agencies in the United States, sought out by the best brands in the world to design meaningful experiences for their customers.
Must be available to work onsite daily in Sunnyvale, CA exclusively working embedded with our client that is headquartered in Cupertino.
Skills and Experience:
* Vue.js (preferred), or React/Angular experience
passion for learning more.
* You have an understanding of npm, and experience with publishing modules
* Experience with web packaging tools like browserify, webpack and babel
frameworks like Jasmine
* You are proficient in web application security; incorporating security into the software
* You're familiar with database architecture, scalability and performance and have experience
of continuous integration and Jenkins
* You have Broad UNIX knowledge and skills and are proficient working in bash
* You have strong verbal and written interpersonal skills
* You have experience with agile development processes and maintain a philosophy of writing
* You dream of working in a creative and dynamic environment.
Responsible for architectural planning, approaches to content management, integration and
serving applications across the development pipeline. Build front-end applications to manage
content workflows. Manage expectations and provide ongoing status updates to team
members. Work well under deadlines and keeps producers updated on an ongoing basis.
Develop positive multi-functional relationships and works well with all levels of management.
Provide solutions to complex problems in a concise and articulate way.
Bachelors degree required, or equivalent experience
Minimum of 3-5 years of professional software development experience with front end web
Join an award-winning, digitally-focused, full-service, independent agency staffed by a bunch of folks who love what they do and do what they love. Still on the rise after 17 years of success, you’ll enjoy a satisfying suite of benefits, as well as the chance to work on the world's most well-know brand.
Will you accept our mission?
Traction is dedicated to creating meaningful advertising, branding, and experiences for our clients and their consumers. In order to accomplish this, we have fostered a culture rooted in autonomy, empowerment, collaboration, and—occasionally—mischief. We believe that great work is spontaneous, and the best ideas come from a diverse team of creatively-minded individuals. Our goal is to be an agency where the journey getting there is as great as the work itself, and we’re looking for the right people to help us do it.