Traction is looking for a Senior Recruiter to help meet the needs of our growing business.
We are not just looking for an exceptional networker. We are looking for a strategically minded, integrated team member with a passion for doing great work.
This role requires someone to drive the entire recruitment process, coordinate with internal teams, be highly resourceful in helping to find top talent and follow-through with final stages of the recruitment process.
We are looking for someone who is energetic and passionate about matching the right people with exciting opportunities at Traction. If you are a self-starter looking to work with a dynamic team, let’s talk!
What you'll (mostly) do:
- Exemplify Traction’s culture to potential candidates and promote our reputation as a great place to work!
- Create a world-class recruitment experience for candidates and hiring teams.
- Act as the point of contact for candidates and hiring managers throughout the interview and selection process.
- Maintain ATS, ensuring information is up-to-date for all open roles
- Design and execute a creative sourcing strategy to build a pipeline of diverse and highly qualified candidates.
- Partner with hiring managers to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage expectations through a deep understanding of return on investment.
- Advise hiring teams on policies, processes and compliance with recruiting initiatives.
- Conduct recruitment launch meetings with hiring managers to set expectations and maintain ongoing communication throughout the process.
- Review applicants to evaluate if they meet the position requirements
- Conduct in-depth interviews of potential candidates demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high offer-to-interview ratios.
- Support the new hire on-boarding process (scheduling, training, new hire paperwork)
- Qualifications and skills:
- Organized and highly attentive to details, particularly with scheduling interviews and the offer process.
- 4+ years’ experience talent sourcing and full-cycle recruiting
- Understanding of local, state and federal employment laws
- Excellent organization, detail orientation, time-management and negotiation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working with Jazz (ATS) and Namely (HRIS)
- Extensive network of Interactive talent
- Experience sourcing/recruiting for an advertising agency in the San Francisco Bay Area
What you’ll get:
You’ll join a full-service, awarding winning, digitally focused, independent agency who are hard-working and hard-playing and still on the rise after 15 years not to mention providing you with a wide range of employee benefits and the chance to work with some of the world’s leading brands from giant innovators to start-up trailblazer.
Traction is on a mission to become one of the most in-demand agencies in the United States, sought out by the best brands in the world to design meaningful experiences for their customers. To accomplish this, we have created a culture that is built on autonomy, empowerment, and fun. We believe the most creative, unexpected insights can come from anyone. Anywhere. At anytime.