Marketing Program Manager
- Full Time
We are looking for a Marketing Program Manager to join our team. The role focuses on leading the flawless execution of marketing and advertising engagements with our clients. The Marketing Program Manager ensures overall quality of deliverables, and client and team satisfaction—it’s our mission to make the experience getting there as great as the work itself. You will lead a team of highly talented marketers, brand strategists, creatives and production experts that approach their work with integrity and mutual respect.
Traction is a marketing accelerator. We are a new breed of marketing consultancy designed to help our clients' in-house marketing and creative teams get traction—fast. We celebrate diversity, individuality and social justice.
This position is remote, but you’ll have to be available for regular meetings on West Coast time.
Here’s what you’ll do
- Provide tactical leadership and drive the day-to-day execution of marketing and advertising program activities for our clients
- Manage cross-functional teams — brand strategy, creative, production, media, etc. — to develop approaches to execute on marketing and advertising programs that meet the business goals of our clients
- Set your team up for success 100% of the time
- Consistently manage client expectations, ensure delivery of the highest quality service, and solicit and act on client feedback
- Strive to ensure projects are delivered on time, on budget, and that all deliverables meet or exceed client expectations
- Be the most well informed person in the agency about the project status and financial position of assigned accounts at all times
- Identify opportunities and risks with current clients, develop strategies to mitigate risk (and take advantage of opportunities), and share learnings and best practices across the organization
Here’s what we’re looking for
- 5+ years related experience leading projects/programs in a marketing or advertising agency, or in-house marketing or creative services team at a large brand
- In depth experience with brand strategy, creative development and production processes across marketing and advertising tactics including video, online advertising, websites, print, OOH, etc.
- You must be comfortable with ambiguity, and able to provide structure and leadership with limited direction
- You must have the organizational skills of a project manager and the communication and relationship management skills of an account manager
- You must be able to autonomously lead client engagements, but know when to seek help from team members or managers
- You must be a tenacious problem solver that finds ways to overcome obstacles and get stuff done
- You must value being part of a team where people work hard, have fun and always treat one another with respect
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Ability to work from home
- Profit-sharing program