We are not just looking for an exceptional executer we are looking for someone with 6-10 years of experience producing digital projects, including websites, apps and direct marketing email campaigns. This role is a client-facing interactive producer working on-site at one of the world’s largest and most innovative brands.
The Sr. Interactive Producer manages complex web applications, direct-marketing emails, web pages, and daily maintenance requests. This role requires working closely with members of the client team, as well as our internal design and technical teams, to build best-in-class customer-facing web applications, websites and direct-marketing emails. The Producer is the interface between the client and internal resources. This individual oversees the information architecture, design/copy and front-end development in conjunction with various cross-functional teams.
We require someone who is comfortable with ambiguity and is able to provide structure and leadership with limited direction. We are looking for someone with the organizational skills of a project manager, the pixel-perfect obsession of a designer and the ability to converse fluently with technical teams. This person must be able to take the project and run with it, but also know when to seek help from team members or managers. We need someone who strives to ensure that projects are delivered on time, on budget and that all deliverables meet or exceed client expectations.
Who you are:
- You thrive in challenging and fast-paced workplace environments.
- You are self-motivated with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- You possess the ability to motivate and effectively communicate with the Traction team.
- You easily develop strong client relationships.
- You establish rapport and collaborates well with designers and developers.
- You are resourceful, adaptable, creative and results-oriented with high energy and a positive attitude.
- You adapt well to change, is flexible and nimble.
- You are highly detail-oriented with a drive for perfection.
- You understand the importance of providing excellent service and consistently delivers client satisfaction.
- You want to delight clients above and beyond what is expected.
What you'll (mostly) do:
- Lead and represent client in the creation and execution of customer-facing applications, direct marketing emails, web pages and daily maintenance requests
- Manage creative and technical interactive teams
- Serve as the point person for all stakeholders, including technical and marketing teams
- Work closely with producers, development, publishing and international teams to meet project goals
- Solve problems creatively and be able to compromise without negatively impacting the work
- Participate in and lead ongoing reviews with internal teams and executive stakeholders
- Ensure timely development of all project deliverables
- Create project briefs and project schedules
- Ensure each deliverable is approved by stakeholders, cross-functional teams, editing and legal
- Participate in QA process to ensure that final builds are representative of client’s work and vision
What you'll (mostly) bring:
- At least 6-10 years of experience managing creative and technical interactive teams and producing digital projects at an advertising agency, web development studio or client-side (or comparable professional experience)
- Experience developing complex web applications for design-driven organizations
- Knowledge of user-interaction design and obsessive attention to detail in visual design
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to creatively solve problems
- Strong presentation skills and ability to engage internal teams and stakeholders
- Proven track record of building strong client relationships
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Excellent written and verbal communicator with great interpersonal skills
- Proven success managing clients/stakeholders
- Flexibility in managing requirements in fast-paced and changing environments
- Expertise managing direct marketing email campaigns
- Experience using relevant project/process management tools—Workamajig, campaign management and bug tracking
- Demonstrated success in a leadership role
- Experience working in an Agency
- Experience working embedded at a client site
- Experience with mobile applications, software development and content management systems
What you’ll get:
You’ll join a full-service, awarding winning, digitally focused, independent agency who are hard-working and hard-playing and still on the rise after 15 years not to mention providing you with a wide range of employee benefits and the chance to work with some of the world’s leading brands from giant innovators to start-up trailblazers.
Traction is on a mission to become one of the most in-demand agencies in the United States, sought out by the best brands in the world to design meaningful experiences for their customers. To accomplish this, we have created a culture that is built on autonomy, empowerment, and fun. We believe the most creative, unexpected insights can come from anyone. Anywhere. At anytime.