Traction has a track record of creating impact for brands through content and experiences designed for the needs of today’s digital consumer. We believe that today, everything is interactive. We work with some of the world’s most recognized brands, from giant innovators to upstart trailblazers. We have received Small or Independent Agency of the Year recognition from publications like Ad Age, iMedia and the BMA for the past four years in a row.
Traction is hiring a Producer to join our client’s Marketing Communications group and be an integral part of a team that produces high profile projects across multiple digital platforms on a global scale.
This role will require close collaboration with client, creative, development and cross-functional teams.
Must be available to work onsite in Sunnyvale, CA exclusively working embedded with our client, the world's leading technology company.
What you'll (mostly) do:
- Partner with Senior Producers to structure and scope complex digital and interactive projects such as websites, direct mail and iOS apps
- Make adjustments to the project timeline, scheduling, and defining priorities
- Provide quality assurance on projects and promote exceptional quality standards on all deliverables
- Ability to articulate the big picture and overarching mission while maintaining a high attention to detail and tactical execution of complex projects
- Proactively identify solutions to meet changes in project scope while maintaining the integrity of the creative vision against tight deadlines
- Balance project scope, priorities and goals with various teams and keep clear and constant communication channels open with stakeholders
- Oversee the delivery and execution process, ensuring and facilitating effective team communication and collaboration. Work with cross-functional teams to accommodate rapid change and deliver work under tight deadlines
What you'll (mostly) bring:
- 3-5+ years of experience (agency experience preferred) managing interactive projects and teams
- Experience in marketing and the development of digital communications across multiple channels and platforms
- Ability to distill and simplify complex requests into clear and actionable project plans
- Work effectively with creative, development, and cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and respond to shifting priorities, schedules, and deliverables across multiple work streams
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in large groups and one-on-one, with the ability to communicate high-level concepts and overall business direction, organize information quickly and summarize succinctly+
- A proven track record of delivering results against deadlines
- Experience using relevant project/process management tools—Mavenlink, campaign management, bug tracking
- Thrives in a challenging and fast-paced work environment
- Is self-motivated with strong written and verbal communications skills
- Demonstrates grace under pressure – calm and logical problem solving when issues arise
- Easily develops strong client relationships
- Establishes rapport and collaborates will with designers, developers, and producers / project managers
- Is resourceful, adaptable, creative, and results-oriented with high energy and a positive attitude
- Adapts well to change and is flexible and nimble
- Is highly detail-oriented, with a drive for perfection
- Understands the importance of providing excellent service and consistently delivering client satisfaction
- Experience working client-side or embedded at a client location
- A high level understanding of web development principles
Join an award-winning, digitally-focused, full-service, independent agency staffed by a bunch of folks who love what they do and do what they love. Still on the rise after 17 years of success, you’ll enjoy a satisfying suite of benefits, as well as the chance to work on the world's most well-know brand.
Will you accept our mission?
Traction is dedicated to creating meaningful advertising, branding, and experiences for our clients and their consumers. In order to accomplish this, we have fostered a culture rooted in autonomy, empowerment, collaboration, and—occasionally—mischief. We believe that great work is spontaneous, and the best ideas come from a diverse team of creatively-minded individuals. Our goal is to be an agency where the journey getting there is as great as the work itself, and we’re looking for the right people to help us do it.