Traction is hiring an Associate Producer to join our client’s Marketing Communications group and be an integral part of a team that produces high profile projects across multiple digital platforms on a global scale.
As an embedded member of the client team, this role partners with Senior Producers to deliver interactive projects, from initial brief to production through final delivery of the project, specifically for product launches.
Must be available to work onsite in Sunnyvale, CA exclusively working embedded with our client that is headquartered in Cupertino.
- Partner with Senior Producers to manage the scope, schedule and resourcing for a project
- Assist in making adjustments to the project timeline, scheduling, and defining priorities
- Provide quality assurance on projects and promote exceptional quality standards on all deliverables
- Ability to articulate the big picture and overarching mission while maintaining a high attention to detail and tactical execution of complex projects
- Proactively identify solutions to meet changes in project scope while maintaining the integrity of the creative vision against tight deadlines
- Balance project scope, priorities and goals with various teams and keep clear and constant communication channels open with stakeholders
- Work cross-functionally to route layouts, copy, and production files for review and approval
- Schedule handoffs and assure delivery of assets to teams
- Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years of experience (agency experience preferred)
- Experience in marketing and the development of digital communications across multiple channels and platforms
- Ability to distill and simplify complex requests into clear and actionable project plans
- Work effectively with creative, development, and cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and respond to shifting priorities, schedules, and deliverables across multiple work streams
- Extremely strong written and verbal communication skills
- A proven track record of delivering results against deadlines
- Education: BA or equivalent experience
Dimensions and Success Factors:
- Thrives in a challenging and fast-paced work environment
- Is self-motivated with strong written and verbal communications skills
- Easily develops strong client relationships
- Establishes rapport and collaborates will with other designer, developers, and project managers
- Is resourceful, adaptable, creative, and results-oriented with high energy and a positive attitude
- Adapts well to change and is flexible and nimble
- Is highly detail-oriented, with a drive for perfection
- Understands the importance of providing excellent service and consistently delivering client satisfaction
- Experience working client-side or embedded at a client location
- A high level understanding of web development principles
Join an award-winning, digitally-focused, full-service, independent agency staffed by a bunch of folks who love what they do and do what they love. Still on the rise after 17 years of success, you’ll enjoy a satisfying suite of benefits, as well as the chance to work on the world's most well-know brand.
Will you accept our mission?
Traction is dedicated to creating meaningful advertising, branding, and experiences for our clients and their consumers. In order to accomplish this, we have fostered a culture rooted in autonomy, empowerment, collaboration, and—occasionally—mischief. We believe that great work is spontaneous, and the best ideas come from a diverse team of creatively-minded individuals. Our goal is to be an agency where the journey getting there is as great as the work itself, and we’re looking for the right people to help us do it.