The Job: Traction is looking for a Full Stack Developer. You should have prior experience architecting and developing advanced dynamic projects involving technologies for Front-end, Back-end, Database, DevOps and Mobile, as well as leading teams of engineers working on these projects.
We’re on a mission to become one of the most in-demand agencies in the United States, sought out by the best brands in the world to design meaningful experiences for their customers.
Must be available to work onsite in Sunnyvale, CA exclusively working embedded with our client that is headquartered in Cupertino.
- Work closely with the team leads and managers to ensure project initiatives and deadlines are well-defined, feasible, and accomplished in a timely manner
- Work closely with the development manager and back-end teams to architect and integrate systems
- Develop advanced applications with a mixture of third-party and proprietary tools and libraries
Skills and Experience:
- 8+ years of experience building web applications with any common web technologies (Node.JS, Java, .Net, PHP, Ruby, Python)
- 8+ years of experience with modern web frameworks and/or libraries such as React, Angular, etc.
- 8+ years of experience in modeling n-tier applications
- 6+ years of experience in database modeling; PL/SQL and SQL. MongoDB is a plus
- Experience writing unit tests for web applications
- Experience with containers and container platforms (Docker, Mesos, Kubernetes)
- Experience in defining continuous integration build processes for front-end web development
- Familiarity with CI/CD strategy (AWS, Heroku, Google Cloud)
- Knowledge of common design patterns in web development (i.e., MVC, MVVM)
- Working knowledge of source control software such as Git (preferred) or SVN
- Exposure to Agile project management methodologies
- Ability to multi-task and manage tasks with varying priorities
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Must be able to brainstorm and communicate technology ideas and issues with peers and management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in developing applications for Supply Chain business domain, with more focus on Supply Planning, Demand Planning
- Willingness to learn new technologies and implement in short time
- Comfortable working in a multi-discipline, geographically dispersed team
- Experience with all processes of development and integration, including test automation
- BA or BS in computer science or equivalent experience
- Experience with e-commerce
- Knowledge of accessibility specifications
- Experience with GraphQL
- Experience with Scala
Join an award-winning, digitally-focused, full-service, independent agency staffed by a bunch of folks who love what they do and do what they love. Still on the rise after 17 years of success, you’ll enjoy a satisfying suite of benefits, as well as the chance to work on the world's most well-know brand.
Will you accept our mission?
Traction is dedicated to creating meaningful advertising, branding, and experiences for our clients and their consumers. In order to accomplish this, we have fostered a culture rooted in autonomy, empowerment, collaboration, and—occasionally—mischief. We believe that great work is spontaneous, and the best ideas come from a diverse team of creatively-minded individuals. Our goal is to be an agency where the journey getting there is as great as the work itself, and we’re looking for the right people to help us do it.