Traction is hiring an Account Supervisor to join our account team. We are looking for someone to provide both strategic and tactical support across 2-3 client engagements while overseeing the execution of day-to-day project activities and supporting new business. The role will focus on providing the highest level of client service and satisfaction, ensuring deliverables meet (or exceed) quality standards, leading and motivating a cross-functional team and achieving agency profitability through effective budget management. If you are a self-starter looking for an opportunity to work with a dynamic team, let’s talk!
The ideal candidate...
- is able to identify a client’s business needs and partner with clients and Traction cross-disciplinary teams to understand, define and build effective and innovative solutions that generate measurable results.
- is as much a leader as they are a communicator and doer.
- has the ability to read between the lines and hear what is not being said.
- Responsible for the overall management of assigned accounts and leadership of cross-functional teams to develop strategies that meet the business goals of our clients
- Consistently manage client expectations, ensure the highest quality of service, solicit, and act on client feedback
- Foster collaboration across disciplines by working with producers and core teams across disciplines
- Manage client/project profitability by authoring and managing statements of work, ensuring appropriate allocation of resources, providing deliverables on time, within scope and on budget, invoicing clients according to the proper terms, and securing timely payments
- Thoughtfully balance client and team satisfaction with agency profitability
- Consistently identify business needs and opportunities that client may not recognize, and ensure that proposed approaches and solutions are linked to overall client needs and objectives
- Assist in the development of annual Account Plans and achievable revenue goals for accounts
- Ensure that existing account relationships remain in good standing achieve annual targets, growing year over year
- Review new MSAs/contracts with support from our internal team
- Be the most well informed person in the agency about the commercial position of assigned accounts at all times (revenue, forecasting, billing, etc.) and report status to CEO, Partners and Finance
- Expand contacts with key client executives and maintain strong post-engagement relationships introducing new opportunities accordingly
- Participate in strategic development of new business
Skills and Experience:
- 5–7 years related experience in a client services organization, preferably on projects with interactive agencies (including web, mobile, video, brand, and strategic consulting projects).
- Passion for great work with a proven track record in leveraging new ideas/processes to improve the quality of work and improve client relationships
- Ability to be a credible and effective coach and mentor, including managing through change (cultural, technical and business)
- Proven ability to manage long term, large engagements with multiple project tracks and teams
- Ability to interact with clients of all levels and industry backgrounds, from the CEO to administrative support staff
- Firm understanding of account management processes and methodologies
- Strong understanding of web development and design lifecycle
- Proven ability to manage and set client expectations
- Strong presentation, verbal and written skills as well as proven ability to develop well-written documents and presentations
- Experience leveraging media and analytics to achieve client goals and merchandise success
- Experience working on B2B accounts
- Proven track record of satisfied clients with over $1MM in revenue
Join an award-winning, digitally-focused, full-service, independent agency staffed by a bunch of folks who love what they do and do what they love. Still on the rise after 17 years of success, you’ll enjoy a satisfying suite of benefits and a culture that puts people first.
Will you accept our mission?
Traction is dedicated to creating advertising, branding, and experiences for our clients that their customers actually want to consume. In order to accomplish this, we have fostered a culture rooted in autonomy, empowerment, collaboration, and—occasionally—mischief. We believe that great work is spontaneous, and the best ideas come from a diverse team of creatively-minded individuals. Our goal is to be an agency where the journey getting there is as great as the work itself, and we’re looking for the right people to help us do it.